Jumat, 17 Maret 2017

Earthquake Prep With James Roddey (Part 7)

It time I'm you know it's only within about the last twenty to twenty-five years or so that we even realized we had the potential for these great great earthquakes with the first generation in modern history. that actually understands the risks and consequences uh living through responding to and preparing for one of these great magnitude-9 earthquakes that's going to shake the whole Pacific Northwest. How well we prepare for and respond to this earthquake will literally define us as a people in the Pacific Northwest and that sounds kinda silly but think about New Orleans.

When you say the word Katrina that literally defines New Orleans and will define New Orleans for the next 100 years. and what happened in New Orleans is a harbinger is literally the same thing that could happen here.

'Earthquake Preparedness,' Part 7 of 7 (Clackamas County Sheriff's Office)

Accept it will affect ten times more people think about how you felt when you saw the images coming out of haiti. After that magnitude seven earthquake literally flattened tens of thousands a building strapping hundreds of thousands of people think about even. How you felt when use all the BP oil spill in the Gulf. You thought and I thought how could they let this happen well we know in advance. We know right now that we've got the potential for one of these great earthquakes it sure seems like we need to one get prepared and help others understand that this is gonna happen of that.

You can watch :

1 komentar:

  1. I was diagnosed of Herpes 2 years ago and I have tried all possible means to get the cure but all to no avail, until I saw a post in a health forum about a Herbal Doctor(Dr Akhigbe) who prepares herbal medicine to cure all kind of diseases including Herpes, at first i doubted, if it was real but decided to give him a trial, when I contacted Dr Akhigbe through his Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com he guided me and prepared a herbal medicine and sent it to me via courier Delivery service,when I received the package (herbal medicine) He gave me instructions on how to consume it,I started using it as instructed and I stopped getting outbreaks and the sores started vanishing, could you believe I was cured of this deadly virus within two to three weeks and notices changes in my body. Days of using this REMEDY,couldn't believe the healing at first until I see it as my HERPES  get cleared like magic Dr Akhigbe also use his herbal medicine to cure diseases like, HIV, HERPES, CANCER, ALS, CHRONIC DISEASE, HEART DISEASE, LUPUS, ASTHMA,  DIABETES  HEPATITIS A AND B.ECZEMA, BACK PAIN, EXTERNAL INFECTION ,ASTHMA, MENINGITIS, EPILEPSY,STROKE,KIDNEY DISEASE,ACME. etc Contact this great herbal Doctor today the father of herbal root cure. via Email: drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348142454860 and get cured permanently He is real..website:      https:drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    BalasHapus